Sunday, March 1, 2009

Now broadcasting from Kansas City

Why hello!

Okay, so I don't actually have any cool projects to post. I have done very little after my move to Missouri. Plus, my camera DIED. So terrible.

Anyway, I can't say that I didn't do ANYTHING. I helped my (step) sister's Mom reorganize and redecorate her basement office. I will post pictures of that as soon as I can get over there with a camera. The only thing I did crafty was to make her four curtain panels from a pair of curtains I bought at Target. We also did a great combination of black with brown and tan. Who says that black and brown don't go together? Ha!

Like I said, pics to follow.

Also, I am moving this Saturday so I can begin to post pics of the new place! It's pretty plain Jane but I am excited to get moved in and all decorated living in my own place in midtown Kansas City! Two minutes from work!! Woo!

Oh. And I bought this fantastic chair at Goodwill for $4.98 and we're hoping to make it even more fantastic in the next few months. I just love mid-century furniture (it's a Baumritter which in 1969 changed its name to the well-known Ethan Allen.)
One more thing, Mom got my funky, swivel chair a makeover from an upholsterer over Christmas, so I'll post pictures of how good it looks (no more kitty scratching post!) when I get it up here!

Until then, see you and miss you all (especially Christie!)!

Man, that wedding soup looks AWESOME.

No comments: