Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kids and Babies: The shopping and ideas

Here's the dealio:

Never tackle a project without having a good idea about what you want to do.

As I have said before, I believe in getting ideas and making them my own. That's the way I am. So, as I was looking for ideas for both Wyatt and Leah's bedrooms, I found a lot of fun websites for all kinds of decorating ideas for little ones.

Shopping:

Modern Nursery - the cool design place to go when you have too much money, apparently. Who gives their babies real designer furniture? Anyway, an impressive collection of all things baby and all things ultra modern with a hint of funky.

Modern Tots - same kind of idea as Modern Nursery

2 Modern
- Yup. It's too modern for my budget, but I love it!!

A super cute bath idea!


Storage ideas for kids!

Ideas:

Dollar Store Closets - transform your kid's closets with dollar store finds!

Pops of Color Kids' Rooms - you heard it: color!

Vroom to Grow - A transportation room of from every boys' dreams!

Animal-Themed Bedroom

Rock star nursery - my words, not theirs

Idea-packed nursery

Calm and Collected Nursery

Baby Room Details
- ideas for any nursery


No comments: